PCC service on Sundays5/24/12 3:52 PM
TTC customers have a chance to take a ride into history on the vintage PCC streetcar, which makes its return to the 509 Harbourfront streetcar route this summer.
The classic burgundy-and-cream-coloured streetcar can be boarded every Sunday, between about 11 a.m. and 7 p.m., on Sundays only until July 29. Regular TTC fares apply for the trip back in time.
The 509 Harbourfront service runs from Union Station to Exhibition Place, providing a scenic view along Queens Quay West, and stops to many tourist destinations on the Toronto’s waterfront, such as the Ferry Docks, York Quay Centre, Redpath Stage, The Power Plant, the waterfront and many other attractions.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- Mayor, Chair survey McNicoll construction site, 14/03/2018
- Statement by TTC Chair Josh Colle on the TTC’s 2018 budget, 13/02/2018
- Coxwell Station is TTC’s 44th accessible station, 07/02/2018
- Introducing The TTC Way, co-created by customers and employees, 05/02/2018
- January 2018 Board Period Service Changes, 08/01/2018
- TTC officially opens Line 1 Extension, 15/12/2017
- Statements by TTC CEO Andy Byford and TTC Chair Josh Colle, 21/11/2017
- Latest TTC explainer preps the city for King Street Transit Pilot, 09/11/2017
- TTC Wheel-Trans marks major accessibility milestone, 03/11/2017
- TTC takes over Pioneer Village Station, 25/10/2017