TTC Customer Service Centre reopens May 255/25/20 10:22 AM The Customer Service Centre above Davisville Station reopened on May 25. The centre’s new hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday (closed weekends/holidays). Only two customers are permitted in the office at one time. All visitors will line up outside the building and are being urged to wear a mask or face covering before entering.
Advancing to the next level.
COVID-19 positive tests update.
Safety notice: stay-at-home order.
Armstrong, Baird, Barrow, Charles, Dean, Dudar, Frilles, Hales, Lachapelle, Martins, McCullough, Nimmo, Ponte, Roberge, Rotolo, Sottile, Timal.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- Office of the Chief Executive, 01/10/2020
- CEO’s Report – September commentary , 19/09/2020
- September Board Period Services Changes, 31/08/2020
- Wheel-Trans working non-stop to help keep our customers, staff safe, 31/08/2020
- COMTO is looking for new members. Join today!, 17/08/2020
- Wellesley becomes TTC’s 47th accessible station, 10/08/2020
- Toronto’s Executive Committee approves report to authorize the installation of priority bus lanes on Eglinton Avenue East, 21/07/2020
- TTC Board votes in favour of mandatory face coverings on the TTC, 17/06/2020
- TTC Customer Service Centre reopens May 25, 25/05/2020
- Neighbourly gesture from Starbucks, 22/04/2020