COMTO is looking for new members. Join today!8/17/20 4:33 PM
Notice from COMTO Toronto & Region
The Conference of Minority Transportation Officials (COMTO) is the leading national advocate in the United States for employment diversity, inclusion and contracting opportunities in the multi-modal, multi-billion-dollar transportation industry.
COMTO recently launched the Toronto and Region Chapter, the first international chapter of the organization. The TTC has played a key role in the founding of this chapter and a number of employees are already active members of the organization. The chapter is looking for new people to join the organization.
As a member you will have access to:
> Transit and transportation industry leaders;
> Industry information and resources;
> Mentorships and job shadowing; and
> Invitations to exclusive local COMTO events and meetings.
To learn more about COMTO or to join, visit https://comtotorontoandregion.ca/membership.
Advancing to the next level.
COVID-19 positive tests update.
Safety notice: stay-at-home order.
Armstrong, Baird, Barrow, Charles, Dean, Dudar, Frilles, Hales, Lachapelle, Martins, McCullough, Nimmo, Ponte, Roberge, Rotolo, Sottile, Timal.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- Office of the Chief Executive, 01/10/2020
- CEO’s Report – September commentary , 19/09/2020
- September Board Period Services Changes, 31/08/2020
- Wheel-Trans working non-stop to help keep our customers, staff safe, 31/08/2020
- COMTO is looking for new members. Join today!, 17/08/2020
- Wellesley becomes TTC’s 47th accessible station, 10/08/2020
- Toronto’s Executive Committee approves report to authorize the installation of priority bus lanes on Eglinton Avenue East, 21/07/2020
- TTC Board votes in favour of mandatory face coverings on the TTC, 17/06/2020
- TTC Customer Service Centre reopens May 25, 25/05/2020
- Neighbourly gesture from Starbucks, 22/04/2020