Julie Osborne joins TTC Board5/15/19 7:42 PM
Citizen Commissioner Julie Osborne joined the TTC Board on April 11.
Commissioner Osborne is an experienced senior media executive. She led some of Canada’s best-known media brands including Maclean’s, Canadian Business and Hello! Canada and was the first woman in the over 100-year history of Maclean’s Magazine to hold the position of publisher. She has served on the boards of The Writers’ Trust of Canada, Magazines Canada, Canadian Women in Communications and the Tarragon Theatre. She is trilingual and graduated from Ivey with an MBA.
Citizen members are appointed to the TTC Board by City Council through the City’s Public Appointments process. Osborne’s appointment was confirmed by Council on March 28.
The TTC Board is made up of 10 members: six elected representatives and four citizen appointees.
Advancing to the next level.
Appointment of new Talent Management Director.
Safety Notice #6: New Coronavirus Outbreak.
Arsenault, Beirne, Busuttil, Campbell, Chapman, Cull, Davis, DeVito, Eng, Ferrara, Gasper, Gray, Hardy, Hendry, Hyshka, Keeping, Mancini, Pasquarelli, Purushotham, Ravindhraraj, Scott, Timmerman, VanRaalte, Virdo, Williams, Young.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- Statement from Councillor Jaye Robinson, Chair of the Toronto Transit Commission, 29/10/2019
- Statement by TTC Chair Jaye Robinson on Toronto-Ontario agreement on transit expansion, 16/10/2019
- Mayor Tory’s remarks on the Toronto-Ontario transit update report on October 16, 2019, 16/10/2019
- Voice of the Raptors cheers subway riders, 12/06/2019
- City of Toronto and TTC launch public information campaign and consultation on transit review, 04/06/2019
- Julie Osborne joins TTC Board, 15/05/2019
- April 28 is National Day of Mourning, 25/04/2019
- Transit reaction from Mayor Tory, 16/04/2019
- TTC Board Meeting Highlights (January 10, 2019), 18/01/2019
- Amalgamated Transit Union Local 113 Election Results, 04/01/2019