Office of the Chief Executive2/10/13 9:00 AM
I would like to record my thanks and admiration for the way TTC staff have dealt with today’s adverse weather.
As someone that comes from a country where this amount of snow would have resulted in chaos (!!), I am most impressed by the way that TTC staff have pulled together today to keep Toronto moving and to keep our riders safe.
We are very fortunate to be able to count on our skilful, professional Operators and on the dedication and commitment of infrastructure, control, janitorial and transportation teams.
Customers and media alike have commented positively about the TTC’s efforts in providing service on all modes in spite of the challenges. I have spent time out on the system today and have seen countless staff doing a great job in cold and unpleasant conditions. I know that this is something that Canadians take in their stride, but I’m proud of you, nonetheless.
Thanks again, everyone – and kudos to the TTC!
Chief Executive Officer
February 8, 2012
Advancing to the next level.
Antonacci, Boyd, Eastman, Farrell, Gebert, Grubner, Heaney, Jaue, Lech, Owen, Petsinis, Trpchich, Von Zuben, Webb.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- Office of the Chief Executive, 24/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/12/2018
- Update on subway “uploading” discussions, 14/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 05/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 03/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 22/11/2018
- Welcome message to CUTA delegates, 18/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 08/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/10/2018
- Letter from the Chief Executive, 17/10/2018