Office of the Chief Executive3/31/20 7:45 PM
Today (March 31) a fifth employee tested positive for COVID-19. He is an Operator at the Mount Dennis Division and has not been at work since Saturday, March 14. His symptoms began on March 19. Since he did not work from March 17 onwards, TPH advised that are no workplace exposures to follow up on and there is no risk to our employees or to the public.
As we continue to move through these uncertain and often stressful times, I want to assure you that the Executive Team and I are continuing to listen to your concerns, assess our operations, and make sure we are in line with recommended best practices from Toronto Public Health.
Thank you again for showing up for the city at this difficult time and delivering service we can all be proud of.
Please join me in wishing all of our colleagues recuperating from their COVID-19 infections a speedy recovery.
Richard J. Leary
Chief Executive Officer
March 31, 2020
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- CEO’s Report – March commentary, 01/04/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 31/03/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 30/03/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 27/03/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 24/03/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 23/03/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 19/03/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 16/03/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 09/03/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 27/02/2020