Office of the Chief Executive3/8/18 9:19 AM
Celebrating International Women’s Day at the TTC: A message to all employees
Today is International Women’s Day and a chance to celebrate and reflect on the changes that our organization, our communities and our country has undergone since the TTC was founded nearly a century ago.
When I look around our diverse and growing organization it’s with a sense of pride. Pride that I see so many women working in roles that have long been considered male-dominated. Pride that we have an enormously strong and representative leadership team. Pride that women are more and more choosing the TTC as a place they want to work.
This is not a day to be patronizing or to lightly celebrate women in the workplace. It’s a day to acknowledge the changing face of the TTC and to recognize the strength, commitment and passion that all of us bring to our jobs every day, regardless of our gender.
Richard J. Leary
Chief Executive Officer (Acting)
March 8, 2018
Advancing to the next level.
Antonacci, Boyd, Eastman, Farrell, Gebert, Grubner, Heaney, Jaue, Lech, Owen, Petsinis, Trpchich, Von Zuben, Webb.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- Office of the Chief Executive, 24/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/12/2018
- Update on subway “uploading” discussions, 14/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 05/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 03/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 22/11/2018
- Welcome message to CUTA delegates, 18/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 08/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/10/2018
- Letter from the Chief Executive, 17/10/2018