Office of the Chief Executive12/18/18 5:29 PM
A phenomenal 2018 TTC/United Way campaign
This year’s United Way campaign has come to a close and I want to take the time to say how incredibly proud I am of this organization for making this year’s campaign another incredible success story.
We live in a time where competing priorities can make it difficult to make time or contribute to a particular charitable cause. And yet, despite those challenges, each of you stepped up to raise an astounding $713,803.08 for this year’s campaign.
Most importantly, we have continued our proud tradition of helping those less fortunate than ourselves while contributing directly to this great city in which we operate. At this often hectic and hurried time of year, it means so much to me to know that we can come together to do so much good for others.
My sincerest thanks,
Richard J. Leary
Chief Executive Officer
December 18, 2018
Advancing to the next level.
Safety Notice #2: New Coronavirus Outbreak.
Abbott, Abraam, Basra, Bielak, Chambers, Clarke, DeLuca, Gianakacos, Govier, Griffin, Hasham, Iantorno, Lockwood, May, Monte, Muscat, Ng, Oickle, Proudfoot, Reid, Saul, Shaw, Sheppard, Stoodley, Wakeman, Williams.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- Office of the Chief Executive, 24/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/12/2018
- Update on subway “uploading” discussions, 14/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 05/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 03/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 22/11/2018
- Welcome message to CUTA delegates, 18/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 08/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/10/2018
- Letter from the Chief Executive, 17/10/2018