Office of the Chief Executive8/16/18 2:47 PM
TTC in the news: keeping you informed
Recently, there has been a lot of speculation about the possibility of the Province taking over the TTC subway network.
While we know this is something that Premier Doug Ford has said he has plans to do, at this point, we have no indication what such a change actually looks like or what it would mean for the TTC. I want to assure you that I am committed to sharing information with all employees as we know more. I am also committed to working closely with Chair Colle, Mayor Tory and the Premier to make sure that whatever plan is proposed makes sense for this organization and this city.
Until more information is available, our job is to keep the system running for our customers. We continually face challenges in our work and I want to thank all of you for your commitment, hard work and collective support of one another every day.
Richard J. Leary
Chief Executive Officer (Acting)
August 16, 2018
Advancing to the next level.
Antonacci, Boyd, Eastman, Farrell, Gebert, Grubner, Heaney, Jaue, Lech, Owen, Petsinis, Trpchich, Von Zuben, Webb.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- Office of the Chief Executive, 24/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/12/2018
- Update on subway “uploading” discussions, 14/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 05/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 03/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 22/11/2018
- Welcome message to CUTA delegates, 18/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 08/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/10/2018
- Letter from the Chief Executive, 17/10/2018