Message from the Deputy CEO11/2/17 9:00 AM
TTC honours Canada’s Armed Forces and veterans on Remembrance Day
The TTC will be honouring current and former members of Canada’s military by providing free rides on Remembrance Day – Saturday, November 11, 2017.
War and peacekeeping veterans may be asked to show their service medals/ribbons to receive free access to all TTC vehicles and stations. As well, one companion will be allowed to ride free of charge.
The TTC has a long and rich history of military service. Each year, we salute those that serve, or have served, by providing free travel on Warriors’ Day and on Remembrance Day in November.
Richard J. Leary
Deputy CEO/Chief Service Officer
November 2, 2017
Advancing to the next level.
Antonacci, Boyd, Eastman, Farrell, Gebert, Grubner, Heaney, Jaue, Lech, Owen, Petsinis, Trpchich, Von Zuben, Webb.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- Office of the Chief Executive, 24/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/12/2018
- Update on subway “uploading” discussions, 14/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 05/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 03/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 22/11/2018
- Welcome message to CUTA delegates, 18/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 08/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/10/2018
- Letter from the Chief Executive, 17/10/2018