Message from the Deputy CEO7/10/17 2:00 PM
Service Delivery Group Notice of Appointment
Head – Vehicle Programs
I am pleased to announce the appointment of Bem Case to the position of Head – Vehicle Programs in the Service Delivery Group.
This is a new position responsible for the planning of vehicle acquisitions and overhaul capacity programs to meet bus, streetcar, and Wheel-Trans vehicle fleet plans. This position will be reporting directly to the Chief Service Officer.
Bem has been with the TTC for 15 years, most recently as the Senior Advisor Strategy and Initiatives in the Portfolio Management Office reporting to the Chief of Staff.
Please join me in congratulating Bem in his new position and extending your support to him in this new role.
Richard J. Leary
Deputy CEO/Chief Service Officer
July 10, 2017
Advancing to the next level.
Antonacci, Boyd, Eastman, Farrell, Field, Gebert, Grubner, Heaney, Jaue, Lech, McCluskey, Nicholls, Owen, Petsinis, Trpchich, Von Zuben, Webb.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- Office of the Chief Executive, 24/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/12/2018
- Update on subway “uploading” discussions, 14/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 05/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 03/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 22/11/2018
- Welcome message to CUTA delegates, 18/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 08/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/10/2018
- Letter from the Chief Executive, 17/10/2018