Message from the Deputy CEO8/15/17 2:30 PM
Free Warriors’ Day rides for military and veterans
The TTC will honour current and former members of Canada’s military by providing free rides on Warriors’ Day – Saturday, August 19, 2017.
War and peacekeeping veterans may be asked to show their service medals/ribbons to receive free access to all TTC vehicles and stations. As well, one companion will be allowed to ride free of charge.
It is also my privilege to announce that the TTC Honour Guard will be representing us once again in the annual Warriors’ Day Parade at the Canadian National Exhibition. The 96th edition of the parade commemorates the 100th anniversary of the Battle of Vimy Ridge and the 75th anniversary of The Dieppe Raid.
The TTC has a long and rich history of military service. Each year, we salute those that serve, or have served, by providing free travel on Warriors’ Day and on Remembrance Day in November.
Richard J. Leary
Deputy CEO/Chief Service Officer
August 10, 2017
Advancing to the next level.
Antonacci, Boyd, Eastman, Farrell, Gebert, Grubner, Heaney, Jaue, Lech, Owen, Petsinis, Trpchich, Von Zuben, Webb.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- Office of the Chief Executive, 24/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/12/2018
- Update on subway “uploading” discussions, 14/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 05/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 03/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 22/11/2018
- Welcome message to CUTA delegates, 18/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 08/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/10/2018
- Letter from the Chief Executive, 17/10/2018