Office of the Chief Executive4/18/17 12:04 PM
Deputy Chief Operating Officer
I am pleased to announce the appointment of Jim Ross to the position of Deputy Chief Operating Officer (DCOO) effective April 30, 2017.
Jim joined the TTC in 1998, initially as Subway Operator at Danforth Division and has progressed through the organization to Head of Subway Transportation and more recently in the position of Acting DCOO.
I am delighted in welcoming Jim to his new role and to membership on the TTC Executive team.
Deputy Chief Operating Officer Jim Ross, effective April 30, 2017.
Chief Executive Officer
April 18, 2017
Advancing to the next level.
Antonacci, Boyd, Eastman, Farrell, Field, Gebert, Grubner, Heaney, Jaue, Lech, McCluskey, Nicholls, Owen, Petsinis, Trpchich, Von Zuben, Webb.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- Office of the Chief Executive, 24/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/12/2018
- Update on subway “uploading” discussions, 14/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 05/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 03/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 22/11/2018
- Welcome message to CUTA delegates, 18/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 08/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/10/2018
- Letter from the Chief Executive, 17/10/2018