Office of the Chief Executive4/3/17 12:34 PM
Chief Operating Officer
I am pleased to announce the appointment of Mike Palmer to the position of Chief Operating Officer (COO) with effect from April 30, 2017.
Mike joined the TTC in April 2014, initially as Deputy COO and more recently in the position of Acting COO, while an international search was undertaken for the permanent appointee.
Mike will make further announcements relating to appointments and the organization of the Operations Group in coming weeks.
In the meantime, please join me in welcoming Mike to his new role and to membership of the TTC Executive team.
Chief Operating Officer Mike Palmer, effective April 30, 2017.
Chief Executive Officer
April 3, 2017
Advancing to the next level.
Antonacci, Boyd, Eastman, Farrell, Field, Gebert, Grubner, Heaney, Jaue, Lech, McCluskey, Nicholls, Owen, Petsinis, Trpchich, Von Zuben, Webb.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- Office of the Chief Executive, 24/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/12/2018
- Update on subway “uploading” discussions, 14/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 05/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 03/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 22/11/2018
- Welcome message to CUTA delegates, 18/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 08/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/10/2018
- Letter from the Chief Executive, 17/10/2018