Office of the Chief Executive4/18/16 11:00 AM
In order to further align the organizational structure with its People strategic objectives, specifically an organization that actively develops its employees, it seems logical for the Training and Development Department, formerly under Joanne DiBiase, to report to Gemma Piemontese, Chief People Officer – Human Resources Department. This change will take effect immediately. This change has also been made to enable Vince and his team to focus on the business critical projects of SAP and VISION.
I want to take this opportunity to thank Vince Rodo and Joanne DiBiase for transforming and modernizing how training is developed and delivered. I would also like to welcome the Training and Development Department to the CEO Group, and we look forward to continuing to work with a highly capable and professional team!
Chief Executive Officer
April 18, 2016
Advancing to the next level.
Antonacci, Boyd, Eastman, Farrell, Gebert, Grubner, Heaney, Jaue, Lech, Owen, Petsinis, Trpchich, Von Zuben, Webb.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- Office of the Chief Executive, 24/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/12/2018
- Update on subway “uploading” discussions, 14/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 05/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 03/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 22/11/2018
- Welcome message to CUTA delegates, 18/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 08/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/10/2018
- Letter from the Chief Executive, 17/10/2018