Office of the Chief Executive6/15/15 5:24 PM
Q3 nominations now open
The Rewards and Recognition program recently honoured an impressive group of award winners from across the TTC.
Through your nominations, the Rewards and Recognition Program has congratulated more than 65 people who have demonstrated excellent performance and desired values and behaviours that make the TTC a transit system that makes Toronto proud.
It’s time again to recognize outstanding employees from all levels of our organization.
You have until July 20 to nominate someone for the third quarter awards. If you’ve submitted a name prior, then participate again because there are lots of fantastic individuals and groups in our workforce that carry on our deep traditions of safety, service and courtesy on a daily basis.
Chief Executive Officer
June 15, 2015
Advancing to the next level.
COVID-19 update: positive test at Danforth Division.
Face coverings and riding the TTC during a pandemic.
Chien, Galli, Gomes, Haigh, Henry, Hope, Kwast, Longo, Staite, Strange.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- CEO’s Report – March commentary, 01/04/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 31/03/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 30/03/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 27/03/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 24/03/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 23/03/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 19/03/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 16/03/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 09/03/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 27/02/2020