Message from the CEO7/29/14 3:24 PM
Rewards & Recognition
Welcome to the TTC’s new Rewards & Recognition Program.
This program aligns with our Five-Year Corporate Plan and the People objective of creating an empowered, customer-focused workforce that values teamwork, pride in a job well done and an organization that actively develops its employees.
Employees will be recognized for demonstrating our core values of safety, leadership, customer service, teamwork and innovation, and will continue to be honoured for their long-term dedication and loyalty to the TTC.
The Rewards & Recognition brochure provides an introduction to the various categories of recognition that define the overall program. Further communications will be issued in the coming months that will provide details on how to participate and achieve recognition.
Chief Executive Officer
Advancing to the next level.
COVID-19 update: positive tests at Queensway, Lakeshore divisions.
Face coverings and riding the TTC during a pandemic.
Alousis, Arch, Crawford, Dickson, Emoff, Grobin, Janas, MacDonald, Mair, Miller, Mirza, Molleur, Paterson, Sunderland, Todd, Tooms, Troiano, Vieira, Watson.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- CEO’s Report – March commentary, 01/04/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 31/03/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 30/03/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 27/03/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 24/03/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 23/03/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 19/03/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 16/03/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 09/03/2020
- Office of the Chief Executive, 27/02/2020