Office of the Chief Executive12/9/14 10:26 AM
I write to advise you that effective January 1, the TTC’s Chief People Officer, Gemma Piemontese, and her team in Human Resources and Organizational Development will report directly to me.
This change reflects the importance I place on people and the People Objective that is so critical to the success of our Five-Year Corporate Plan.
I want to thank Vince Rodo for his leadership on this important file. Having the Chief People Officer report directly to the CEO frees up Vince’s Corporate Services Group to focus on key deliverables, such as the 2015 budget, CAD/AVL (Computer-Aided Dispatch/Automated Vehicle Location) and SAP (System Application and Products) – projects that are integral to modernizing the TTC.
Our organizational structure is a sound one – one with the customer at the centre of all that we do. With People now reporting directly to the CEO, we are getting ever closer in fulfilling our vision of being a transit system that makes Toronto proud.
Chief Executive Officer
December 5, 2014
Advancing to the next level.
Antonacci, Boyd, Eastman, Farrell, Gebert, Grubner, Heaney, Jaue, Lech, Owen, Petsinis, Trpchich, Von Zuben, Webb.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- Office of the Chief Executive, 24/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/12/2018
- Update on subway “uploading” discussions, 14/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 05/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 03/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 22/11/2018
- Welcome message to CUTA delegates, 18/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 08/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/10/2018
- Letter from the Chief Executive, 17/10/2018