Office of the Chief Executive3/17/14 3:47 PM
Appointment of Deputy Chief Operating Officer
I am pleased to announce that Mike Palmer has been named as the TTC’s Deputy Chief Operating Officer.
Mike has a wealth of experience in railway operations and in the delivery of signalling and other asset-related operational projects. He has amassed this experience in a 30-year career, during which time he has worked for the London Underground and, more recently, Thales UK.
Reporting to Gary Shortt, Chief Operating Officer, Mike is slated to join the TTC in April at a date to be finalized. Mike will have responsibility for all aspects of subway operation, including Rail Cars and Shops, Rail Infrastructure, Subway Transportation and Transit Control.
With the need to deliver greater reliability to our subway and to upgrade infrastructure and processes to cope with ever-rising customer numbers, I am pleased that we have been able to secure the services of such an experienced railway professional.
Chief Executive Officer
March 17, 2014
Advancing to the next level.
Antonacci, Boyd, Eastman, Farrell, Grubner, Heaney, Jaue, Owen, Petsinis, Trpchich, Von Zuben, Webb.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- Office of the Chief Executive, 24/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/12/2018
- Update on subway “uploading” discussions, 14/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 05/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 03/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 22/11/2018
- Welcome message to CUTA delegates, 18/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 08/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/10/2018
- Letter from the Chief Executive, 17/10/2018