Office of the Chief Executive4/28/14 10:00 AM
April 28 is National Day of Mourning
Dear TTC colleagues,
Today, Monday, April 28, is National Day of Mourning. It’s a day devoted to remembering co-workers and colleagues who have been killed or seriously injured on the job.
This day of reflection collectively takes place across Canada and around the world. Across the TTC property, we will lower flags at half-mast at 11 a.m. as a tribute to those in our workforce who have perished or suffered serious injury.
Employee and customer safety is our most paramount priority. Not only has it been a pillar in our corporate motto – Safety, Service, Courtesy – for the last 60 years, safety is the leading strategic objective in our Five-Year Corporate Plan.
We are a transit system that manages its risks, that protects its customers, contractors and employees, and that minimizes its impact on the environment.
We all have a leading role in the organization’s success and in the ongoing development of a culture committed to safety.
Chief Executive Officer
April 28, 2014
Advancing to the next level.
Antonacci, Boyd, Eastman, Farrell, Gebert, Grubner, Heaney, Jaue, Lech, Owen, Petsinis, Trpchich, Von Zuben, Webb.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- Office of the Chief Executive, 24/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/12/2018
- Update on subway “uploading” discussions, 14/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 05/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 03/12/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 22/11/2018
- Welcome message to CUTA delegates, 18/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 08/11/2018
- Office of the Chief Executive, 18/10/2018
- Letter from the Chief Executive, 17/10/2018