Message from President of CUPE Local 212/2/20 2:07 PM
CUPE Local 2 fundraiser for Daily Bread Food Bank
Now more than ever, we need your help!
CUPE Local 2 is launching its first-ever fundraiser for the Daily Bread Food Bank. We know that the pandemic has been particularly difficult for many and the reliance on food banks has increased this year.
Working with the Daily Bread Food Bank, we know their average client, after paying for housing, has only $7.83 left per day to cover all their expenses, including food. This makes it impossible for their clients to provide the recommended food supply to feed their families.
Your gift will help the Daily Bread Food Bank provide access to food to meet the needs of the most vulnerable members of our community throughout the holiday season.
All participants who donate at least $10 will be entered into a CUPE Local 2 appreciation draw to win some great prizes.
Tax receipts will be automatically issued for donations of $10 or more. Please visit www.cupelocal2.com. The fundraiser will be running until Christmas Day.
Thank you in advance for your generous support.
CUPE Local 2
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- Wheel-Trans working non-stop to help keep our customers, staff safe, 31/08/2020
- Message from the Chief Executive of the TTC Pension Fund Society, 12/08/2020
- How Wheel-Trans Operators are helping Covid-positive patients get medical care, 12/05/2020
- Message from the PFS President and Vice President, 28/04/2020
- Message from the Chief Executive of the TTC Pension Fund Society, 09/04/2020
- Tough choices need to be made, 13/12/2019
- TTC Rockets reach cricket finals, 08/07/2019
- Message from the Chief Executive of the TTC Pension Fund Society, 12/06/2019
- Line 2 East Extension update, 13/02/2019
- TTC cricket celebrates another exciting season, 28/08/2018