TTC annual accessibility forum this Tuesday9/15/17 6:00 AM
Next Tuesday (Sept. 19), the TTC will host its 10th Accessibility Forum in association with our colleagues from ACAT, the Advisory Committee on Accessible Transit.
In what is always an interesting and informative session, the evening will begin with a market place at which TTC staff will be available to discuss current accessibility projects and initiatives with attendees on a one-to-one basis.
Following that, there will be a plenary session in the main hall at the Beanfield Centre at Exhibition Place where my team and I will present what we have achieved over the past 12 months and describe what remains to be done to make the TTC fully accessible by 2025.
There will then be a question-and-answer session at which everyone is invited to participate.
The last 12 months have seen continued rollout of fully accessible streetcars as well as good progress on making more subway stations accessible.
The forum will be held between 6-9 p.m. Please come along, or watch us live online, and give us your feedback and views to help us achieve a fully accessible transit system for Toronto.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- Next up on Line 1 extension: Pioneer Village Station, 24/11/2017
- 30 days to go: York University Station, 17/11/2017
- Next stop on TTC Line 1 extension: Finch West Station, 10/11/2017
- TTC’s Line 1 extension just weeks from opening, 03/11/2017
- Countdown on to opening TTC’s Line 1 extension , 27/10/2017
- TTC staff impartial, professional public servants: City AG, 20/10/2017
- TTC family mourns Tom Dedes, 13/10/2017
- Have you got your PRESTO card yet? TTC Metropass now on PRESTO, 06/10/2017
- TTC adds all night subway service this weekend for Nuit Blanche, 29/09/2017
- Countdown on to TTC’s Line 1 extension, 22/09/2017