Have you got your PRESTO card yet? TTC Metropass now on PRESTO10/6/17 6:00 AM
The implementation of PRESTO continues apace across the TTC.
Work is well underway to convert the remaining turnstiles and high gates in subway stations to modern, efficient, paddle-style equipment that feature PRESTO readers.
Obtaining a PRESTO card has never been easier with 53 Shoppers Drug Mart stores now selling with more coming by the end of this month.
All TTC stations will soon be equipped with self-serve machines where customers can check their balance and reload their card. By year end, we will start to receive machines that also sell PRESTO cards.
By the end of 2018, the TTC will have phased out tokens, tickets and passes in favour of PRESTO. Adult and Senior Metropass users are strongly encouraged to now switch to PRESTO to continue to reap the benefits of the Metropass without the need to line up to buy a new pass every month. MDP customers will begin the switch to PRESTO starting in 2018.
Further details about how to switch to PRESTO can be found at prestocard.ca and at ttc.ca.
It’s the easy way to get around in Toronto.
Advancing to the next level.
COVID-19 positive tests update.
Deadline extended to September 30.
Chislett, Cotter, Delay, Ferrante, Fraser, Lobe, MacDonald, Marks, Melville, Moores, Moritz, Quesnelle, Robarts, Sferra, Shepherd, Snelgrove, Thomas, Westlake, Wilcox, Young, Zilli.
TTC 1921-2021. On September 1, 1921, the Toronto Transportation Commission began serving the citizens of a rapidly growing Toronto when it took over a mix of private and municipal street railways within the city.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- Next up on Line 1 extension: Pioneer Village Station, 24/11/2017
- 30 days to go: York University Station, 17/11/2017
- Next stop on TTC Line 1 extension: Finch West Station, 10/11/2017
- TTC’s Line 1 extension just weeks from opening, 03/11/2017
- Countdown on to opening TTC’s Line 1 extension , 27/10/2017
- TTC staff impartial, professional public servants: City AG, 20/10/2017
- TTC family mourns Tom Dedes, 13/10/2017
- Have you got your PRESTO card yet? TTC Metropass now on PRESTO, 06/10/2017
- TTC adds all night subway service this weekend for Nuit Blanche, 29/09/2017
- Countdown on to TTC’s Line 1 extension, 22/09/2017