Meet TTC’s Employee of the Year2/24/17 6:00 AM
This week (Feb. 23), I was honoured to announce Duty Station Manager Flobell Asaba Ndesan as the TTC’s 2016 Employee of the Year.
Good companies recognize that world-class customer service and lasting culture change can only be delivered if their employees are engaged, motivated and inspired to excel.
It was with this in mind that we have completely overhauled the way we recognize and reward excellent performance – another element in our top-to-bottom modernization of the TTC.
We want our people to embody the key attributes of safety, leadership, customer service, teamwork and innovation, and three times a year, we celebrate those special people who go out of their way to look after their customers and colleagues in exemplary fashion.
The Employee of the Year is the person considered to have demonstrated excellence in all five categories. Flobell showed great initiative and wisdom beyond his years in devising and delivering a comprehensive fire safety program for the subway.
We are lucky to have many fabulous employees at the TTC who go the extra mile to move 1.8 million riders a day on North America’s third largest transit system.
Congratulations to Flobell – our winner of winners.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at firstname.lastname@example.org. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail email@example.com, for more information.
From the Archives
- Next up on Line 1 extension: Pioneer Village Station, 24/11/2017
- 30 days to go: York University Station, 17/11/2017
- Next stop on TTC Line 1 extension: Finch West Station, 10/11/2017
- TTC’s Line 1 extension just weeks from opening, 03/11/2017
- Countdown on to opening TTC’s Line 1 extension , 27/10/2017
- TTC staff impartial, professional public servants: City AG, 20/10/2017
- TTC family mourns Tom Dedes, 13/10/2017
- Have you got your PRESTO card yet? TTC Metropass now on PRESTO, 06/10/2017
- TTC adds all night subway service this weekend for Nuit Blanche, 29/09/2017
- Countdown on to TTC’s Line 1 extension, 22/09/2017