Customer satisfaction at 81%: TTC survey10/30/15 6:00 AM
This week, I was very pleased to brief the TTC Board on a further increase in our customer satisfaction score.
For this year’s third quarter (July to September), we achieved a record-high 81 per cent of customers that rate their transit service as good or excellent. This builds on a second quarter score of 79 per cent, the previous highest score, and reflects the sustained effort we have made to improve all aspects of our service.
What is particularly significant and encouraging is that satisfaction with service has strongly increased for frequent riders: that is, those most likely to be impacted by delays. This is pleasing, given the work we have done to tackle gapping, bunching and short turning of vehicles on surface routes, and to eliminate root causes of delay on the subway.
Our mission now is to build on these achievements to further improve service. By the end of this year, the PRESTO smartcard will be available on all streetcar routes, and by the end of next year, across the whole TTC – a year earlier than originally planned.
We will also continue to press Bombardier to speed up delivery of our new accessible streetcar fleet. And we will continue to roll out additional service to increase frequency, cut crowding, and speed up your ride.
The transformation and modernization of the TTC is well underway. Thank you for your continued belief and trust in your TTC.
The Coupler wants to keep you connected
The Coupler invites all employees and pensioners to sign up for TTC news and headlines via our mailbox at email@example.com. Simply send us an e-mail request from your personal e-mail address and include your full name, badge number or pensioner number and work location or home address. Note: personal information is for verification purposes only. Please call Senior Communications Advisor/Editor Mike DeToma at 416-393-3793, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, for more information.
From the Archives
- Next up on Line 1 extension: Pioneer Village Station, 24/11/2017
- 30 days to go: York University Station, 17/11/2017
- Next stop on TTC Line 1 extension: Finch West Station, 10/11/2017
- TTC’s Line 1 extension just weeks from opening, 03/11/2017
- Countdown on to opening TTC’s Line 1 extension , 27/10/2017
- TTC staff impartial, professional public servants: City AG, 20/10/2017
- TTC family mourns Tom Dedes, 13/10/2017
- Have you got your PRESTO card yet? TTC Metropass now on PRESTO, 06/10/2017
- TTC adds all night subway service this weekend for Nuit Blanche, 29/09/2017
- Countdown on to TTC’s Line 1 extension, 22/09/2017