Latest news on COVID-19
TTC’s Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
Getting vaccinated remains one of the most important ways we can protect each other and our community. That is why we have made COVID-19 vaccines mandatory for all TTC employees, contractors and students.
- View the TTC’s mandatory vaccination policy (updated October 15, 2021).
- Read the CEO’s statement on updates to the vaccination policy.
- Read the CEO’s statement on vaccine disclosure.
- Read the CEO’s statement announcing the vaccination policy.
Vehicle Boardings - Week ending October 1, 2021
|Mode||Percentage compared to pre-COVID levels||Customer Boarding|
Total System-wide Boardings:
|System-wide ridership/service – Week ending October 1, 2021|
|Revenue rides||Service level|
|815,000 - 47%||98%|
|Percentage based on pre-pandemic service levels|
*The TTC will resume full service when revenue rides reach 50 per cent of pre-pandemic levels
|Percentage of customers observed to be wearing a mask||Percentage of customers observed to be wearing masks properly|
|Audit completed October 2||99%||97%|
- We will continue to provide updates on the situation as required. Customers and TTC employees looking for additional information are encouraged to visit Toronto Public Health's website.
- A number of health and safety notices have also been issued to employees.
- Any further questions related to exposure or symptoms should be directed to Toronto Public Health.
- Frequently Asked Questions about COVID-19.