Easier Access Program
Cross Section Image of Station Elevators
The TTC’s Easier Access Program is making subway stations accessible. The TTC will be working on Bay Station accessibility. Construction is expected to begin in early 2019.
This work will include:
- Barrier-free path from the main entrance to all levels of the station including installation of:
- One elevator to access eastbound and westbound platforms
- PRESTO-enabled accessible fare gates (already installed)
- Automatic sliding station entry doors
- Improved signage
- CCTV – Security cameras along the accessible pathway
For construction updates, see our construction notices page.
For further information:
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out.