In order to provide the most accurate trip plan possible, Trip Planner may ask you to check your address and provide more specific address information about your starting point or your destination. If Trip Planner needs more information, it will give you a list of potential addresses to choose from.
The Check Address screen looks slightly different depending on the software that is installed on your computer.
Be aware that like the example above shows, many of Toronto’s street addresses are designated “west” and “east”, depending on which side of Yonge Street they are on!
- View the “best match” that Trip Planner is displaying. If the “best match” is where you want to go, you do not have to make any further selection.
- Click an alternate address in blue type if the “best match” is NOT where you want to go.
- Click an alternate address in blue type from the list.
- Note that when you click on the alternate address, Trip Planner’s “best match” automatically changes to match the new address you have chosen.
- Click the red “Next Step” button when you are satisfied that Trip Planner has the correct address details.
You will have to manually enter the alternate address by clicking the BACK button on your internet browser to return to the Trip Basics screen.