1 Service Advisory
No subway service between Downsview and St George stations due to signal upgrades
Last updated February 23 2017, 10:13 AM
Line 1 Yonge-University Schedule
Yonge-University trains run every 2-3 minutes during the rush hours and every 4-5 minutes outside the rush hours. Read our holiday service details.
|Train and direction||Monday to Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|First Train northbound||Monday to Friday 6:25 am||Saturday 6:32 am||Sunday 8:34 am|
|Last Train northbound||Monday to Friday 2:02 am||Saturday 2:02 am||Sunday 2:02 am|
|First Train southbound||Monday to Friday 5:54 am||Saturday 6:01 am||Sunday 7:49 am|
|Last Train southbound||Monday to Friday 1:23 am||Saturday 1:23 am||Sunday 1:23 am|
|Concourse To Train Platform - South End||Down At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|Concourse To Train Platform - South End||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|Concourse To Train Platform - North End||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|Concourse To Train Platform - North End||Down At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
TTC Yorkdale Subway Station Commuter Parking Lot reopened on February 1, 2017 in a new underground Yorkdale Shopping Centre location at Allen Road and Highway 401.
No overnight parking allowed at any lot between 2 a.m. and 5 a.m. every day.
Price change effective January 4, 2017
- TTC Commuter Flat Rate $7 Monday to Friday.
- Flat rate applies 5 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.
- After 9:30 a.m., Yorkdale parking rates apply
- Enter the lot from the South Service Road, near the west Allen Road on ramp. The entrance is at the east end of Yorkdale Mall, Parkade E on levels P3, P4 and P5.
- Pay on exit with cash or credit card.
- Capacity is 1,010 spaces.
- Address, Yorkdale Road and Yorkdale Service Road (no street address)
- Accessible, No
- Number of Levels, 3
- Platform Type, Centre
- Access Yorkdale Bus Terminal via the elevated covered walkway located outside the station’s Yorkdale Service Road entrance (not barrier free)
Yorkdale Service Road Entrance
- Nearest Intersection, Yorkdale Road and Yorkdale Service Road
- Location on Street, on the south side of Yorkdale Service Road, 33 metres east of Yorkdale Road
- Exterior stairs up to station entrance at Concourse Level
Ranee Avenue Entrances, Automatic
Nearest Intersection, Ranee Avenue and Flemington Road
Location on Street,
1. On the north side of Ranee Avenue, 100 metres east of Flemington Road
2. On the south side of Ranee Avenue, 100 metres east of Flemington Road
Stairs followed by escalator access directly to Subway Platform Level
Station Levels, 3
Note, Star indicates a level where customers enter the station.
Note, Subway Platform Level is located above Street Level
Yorkdale Service Road, stairs to Concourse Level entrance
Ranee Avenue entrances
Transfer to Bus service at stops on Ranee Avenue
Collector and turnstiles
Escalator and stair access to Subway Platform Level
Stair access to Yorkdale Service Road
Northbound and southbound trains
Escalator and stair access to Concourse Level
Stair access to Ranee Avenue
Northbound and Southbound
Escalator and stairs leading to Concourse Level followed by stairs to Yorkdale Service Road are located at the north end of the Subway Platform
Stairs and an escalator followed by stairs leading directly to Ranee Avenue are located at the south end of the Subway Platform
The DWA is located near the fifth car of the train
Stop Number: Find out when the next streetcar will arrive: text the Stop Number to 898882.
Accessible routes: The TTC provides accessible service on many routes. Not all stops or stations are accessible.