Victoria Park Station
- Accessible: Yes
- Token Vending Machine
- Metropass purchase by debit or credit card
- Side platform
Bloor-Danforth trains run every 2-3 minutes during the rush hours and every 4-5 minutes outside the rush hours.
|Train and direction||Monday to Friday||Saturday and Holidays||Sunday|
|First Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 5:53 am||Saturday and Holidays 5:54 am||Sunday 8:54 am|
|Last Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 2:11 am||Saturday and Holidays 2:11 am||Sunday 2:11 am|
|First Train westbound||Monday to Friday 5:49 am||Saturday and Holidays 5:53 am||Sunday 8:43 am|
|Last Train westbound||Monday to Friday 1:36 am||Saturday and Holidays 1:36 am||Sunday 1:36 am|
Lift Line - Call the Lift Line Service before you travel. 416-539-LIFT (5438)
Accessible Alternatives - In the event that your elevator is not in service, look for plans posted at each elevator. You can also view the plans before you travel.
|Concourse and bus level to Westbound train platform||No scheduled maintenance|
|Concourse and bus level to Eastbound train platform||No scheduled maintenance|
|Street To Fares Concourse To Pedestrian Overpass||No scheduled maintenance|
|North Side - Concourse To Westbound Platform||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|South Side - Concourse To Eastbound Platform||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
TTC Victoria Park Station, at Victoria Park Avenue and Danforth Avenue, has one parking lot.
- No overnight parking allowed at any lot between 2:00 am and 5:00 am every day.
777 Victoria Park Avenue
Effective on January 1, 2012:
- Paid parking from 5:00 am to 2:00 am on weekdays. Parking is free on weekends and statutory holidays.
- Daily rate is $4 between 5:00 am and 2:00 am.
- Afternoon/Evening rate is $2 between 3:00 pm and 2:00 am.
- Payment can be made by coin, VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Enter Victoria Park Lot from the east side of Victoria Park Avenue, just north of Denton Avenue.
- Capacity is 173 spaces.
- Address, 777 Victoria Park Avenue
- Accessible, Yes
- Number of Levels, 4
- Platform Type, Side
Victoria Park Avenue Entrance, Accessible
Nearest Intersection, Victoria Park Avenue and the signalized bus driveway on the south side of the station (two blocks north of Danforth Avenue)
Location on Street, on the east side of Victoria Park Avenue, 6 metres north of the bus driveway
Ramp and stair access to Concourse level
North Walkway Entrances, 2
Nearest Intersection, Victoria Park and the signalized bus driveway on the south side of the station (two blocks north of Danforth Avenue)
The North Walkway extends east from Victoria Park Avenue and is located 38 metres north of the bus driveway
Location on North Walkway
1. Accessible Entrance, on the south side of the North Walkway 6 metres east of Victoria Park Avenue, direct entry to Concourse Level
2. Automatic Entrance, on the south side of the North Walkway 41 metres east of Victoria Park Avenue, passage with stair access to Concourse Level automatic entrance and Albion AvenueNote: At Victoria Park Avenue and the North Walkway an exterior elevator and stairs connect Street and Concourse Levels with a pedestrian bridge to Crescent Town
Teesdale Place Entrance, Automatic
Nearest Intersection, Pharmacy Avenue and Teesdale Place
Location on Street, on the south side of Teesdale Place travel 107 metres west of Pharmacy Avenue, proceed south through parking lot 77 metres, then continue west on the North Walkway for 84 metres to the entrance
Leads directly to the westbound Subway Platform Level
Albion Avenue Entrance, Automatic
- Nearest Intersection, Albion Avenue and Saint Dunstan Drive (Saint Dunstan Drive intersects with Danforth Avenue east of Victoria Park Avenue)
- Location on Street, travel west of Saint Dunstan Drive on Albion Avenue for 62 metres, then continue along the walkway for 81 metres and proceed down the flight of stairs. Proceed north for 41 metres to reach the entrance.
- Automatic turnstiles lead directly to Concourse Level
- An unpaid passage continues past the turnstiles to reach the North Walkway where you can access collector and turnstiles via a North Walkway entrance
Station Levels, 4
Note, Star indicates a level where customers enter the station.
Note, The Subway Platform Level is above Street Level
- Stair access to the North Walkway (unpaid area)
- Stair access to Albion Avenue Entrance (unpaid area)
- Elevator and stair access to Concourse and Pedestrian Bridge Levels
- Outdoor North Walkway starts near the Victoria Park Entrance and connects to the Underpass Level and the Teesdale Place Entrance
- Connection to Crescent Town
- Elevator and stair access to Concourse and Street Levels
Collector and turnstiles
Elevator and stair access to Street and Pedestrian Bridge Levels
Elevator, escalator, and stair access to Subway Platform Level
Wheel Trans transfer point, at Bus Platform, shares stop with routes #67 Pharmacy and #404 East York
Star, Subway Platforms
Eastbound and westbound trains
Elevator and stair access to Concourse Level
Entrance/Exit via automatic Teesdale Place Entrance on Westbound Platform only
Elevator is located near the sixth car of the train
Stairs are located near the third and sixth car of the train
Elevator is located near the first car of the train
Stairs are located near the first and second car of the train
Direct exit via automatic Teesdale Place Entrance is located at the east end of the Subway Platform
Stop Number: Find out when the next streetcar will arrive: text the Stop Number to 898882.
Accessible routes: The TTC provides accessible service on many routes. Not all stops or stations are accessible.
Elevator Alert: Jane Station, westbound platform to concourse level, out of service.
Last updated Dec 19, 3:39 PM