- Accessible: No
- Metropass purchase by debit or credit card
- Side platform
- Transfer required for connecting to surface routes
1 Service Advisory
Effective April 8, 2013 until further notice.
Last updated June 14 2013, 2:45 PM
Yonge-University-Spadina trains run every 2-3 minutes during the rush hours and every 4-5 minutes outside the rush hours.
|Train and direction||Monday to Friday||Saturday and Holidays||Sunday|
|First Train southbound||Monday to Friday 5:59 am||Saturday and Holidays 6:02 am||Sunday 9:00 am|
|Last Train southbound||Monday to Friday 1:33 am||Saturday and Holidays 1:33 am||Sunday 1:33 am|
|First Train northbound||Monday to Friday 6:04 am||Saturday and Holidays 6:05 am||Sunday 9:05 am|
|Last Train northbound||Monday to Friday 1:57 am||Saturday and Holidays 1:57 am||Sunday 1:57 am|
- Address, 16 Shaftesbury Avenue
- Accessible, No
- Number of Levels, 2
- Platform Type, Side
Shaftesbury Avenue Entrance
- Nearest Intersection, Yonge Street and Shaftesbury Avenue
- Location on Street, on the north side of Shaftesbury Avenue, 53 metres east of Yonge Street
Station Levels, 2
- Collector and turnstiles
- Stair access to Subway Platform Level
- Transfer to 97 Yonge at bus stops on Yonge Street
Northbound and southbound trains
Stair access to Street Level
Stairs are located near the first car of the trainSouthbound
Stairs are located near the sixth car of the train
Stop Number: Find out when the next streetcar will arrive: text the Stop Number to 898882.
Accessible routes: The TTC provides accessible service on many routes. Not all stops or stations are accessible.