- Accessible: No
- Bicycle repair stop
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Side platform
- Station Location
2 Service Advisories
Line 1 Yonge-University Schedule
Yonge-University trains run every 2 to 3 minutes during the rush hours and every 4-5 minutes outside the rush hours. Read our holiday service details.
|Train and direction||Monday to Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|First Train southbound||Monday to Friday 6:a.m.||Saturday 6:03 a.m.||Sunday 8:05 a.m.|
|Last Train southbound||Monday to Friday 1:34 a.m.||Saturday 1:34 a.m.||Sunday 1:34 a.m.|
|First Train northbound||Monday to Friday 6:03 a.m.||Saturday 6:04 a.m.||Sunday 8:17 a.m.|
|Last Train northbound||Monday to Friday 1:54 a.m.||Saturday 1:54 a.m.||Sunday 1:54 a.m.|
Times shown are approximate and are subject to change without notice.
- Saturday & Holidays 6 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Sunday 8:05 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Monday to Friday 5:55 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Address, 7 Crescent Road
Accessible, Street Level only
Note: The Station is barrier free from Street Level to Bus Platform, Subway Platforms are not accessible
- Number of Levels, 2
- Platform Type, Side
Crescent Road Entrance
- Nearest Intersection, Yonge Street and Crescent Road
- Location on Street, on the south side of Crescent Road, 43 metres east of Yonge Street
Station Levels, 2
Note, Star indicates a level where customers enter the station.
- Collector and turnstiles
- Stair access to Subway Platform Level
- Bus Platform
- Wheel Trans stop, at Bus Platform, shared with route #82 Rosedale
- Transfer to 97 Yonge at bus stops on Yonge Street
- Northbound and southbound trains
Stair access to Street Level
- Stairs are located near the second and third cars of the train
The DWA is located near the fifth car of the train
- Stairs are located near the third and fifth cars of the train
- The DWA is located near the fifth car of the train
Stop Number: Find out when the next streetcar will arrive: text the Stop Number to 898882.
Accessible routes: The TTC provides accessible service on many routes. Not all stops or stations are accessible.