- Accessible: Yes
- Bicycle repair stop
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Side platform
- Station Location
2 Service Advisories
Service change effective January 8, 2017
Last updated January 26 2017, 10:01 AM
Service change effective January 8, 2017
Last updated January 26 2017, 8:48 AM
Line 2 Bloor-Danforth Schedule
Bloor-Danforth trains run every 2 to 3 minutes during the rush hours and every 4-5 minutes outside the rush hours. Read our holiday service details
|Train and direction||Monday to Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|First Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 6:11 a.m.||Saturday 6:18 a.m.||Sunday 8:33 a.m.|
|Last Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 2:01 a.m.||Saturday 2:01 a.m.||Sunday 2:01 a.m.|
|First Train westbound||Monday to Friday 5:53 a.m.||Saturday 6:03 a.m.||Sunday 8:a.m.|
|Last Train westbound||Monday to Friday 1:45 a.m.||Saturday 1:45 a.m.||Sunday 1:45 a.m.|
Times shown are approximate and are subject to change without notice.
- Saturday & Holidays 5:45 a.m. to 2:05 a.m.
- Sunday 8 a.m. to 2:05 a.m.
- Monday to Friday 5:45 a.m. to 2:05 a.m.
Lift Line - Call the Lift Line Service before you travel. 416-539-LIFT (5438)
Accessible Alternatives - In the event that your elevator is not in service, look for plans posted at each elevator. You can also view the plans before you travel.
|Westbound subway platform level to concourse to street||No scheduled maintenance|
|Eastbound subway platform to concourse||No scheduled maintenance|
|North Side - West End - Westbound Platform To Concourse||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|South Side - West End - Eastbound Platform To Concourse||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|Concourse To Street Level||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|Concourse To Bus Platform||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
- Address, 743 Pape Avenue
- Accessible, Yes
- Number of Levels, 3
- Platform Type, Side
Accessible indicates an accessible entrance.
Accessible, Pape Avenue Entrance
- Nearest Intersection, Pape Avenue and Lipton Avenue (one block north of Danforth Avenue)
- Location on Street, on the east side of Pape Avenue, 6 metres north of Lipton Avenue
Station Levels, 3
Note, Star indicates a level where customers enter the station.
- Collector and turnstiles
- Elevator access to Concourse Level and westbound Subway Platform
Note: For Eastbound, change elevators at Concourse Level
- Stair access to Concourse Level
- Bus Platform
- Wheel Trans stop, at Bus Platform, shared with route #81 Thorncliffe Park
Note: The Concourse is split level, a barrier free lower level accessed by both elevators and an escalator from the eastbound Subway Platform and upper level accessed by stairs and escalators
- Elevator, escalator and stair access to Street Level
- Elevator and stair access to Subway Platform Level
- Eastbound and westbound trains
- Elevator access to Concourse and Street Levels
- Escalator and stair access to Concourse Level
- Stair access to Lipton Avenue
Elevator to Concourse Level is located near the second car of the train
Note: For Street Level, change elevators at Concourse Level
- Escalator leading to Concourse, Bus Platform and Pape Avenue is near the fourth car of the train
- Stairs leading to Concourse, Bus Platform and Pape Avenue are located near the third car of the train
- Stairs leading directly to Lipton Avenue (exit only) are located near the first car of the train
The DWA is located near the fifth car of the train
- Elevator to Concourse and Street Levels is located near the fifth car of the train
- Escalator leading to Concourse, Bus Platform and Pape Avenue is located near the third car of the train
- Stairs leading to Concourse, Bus Platform and Pape Avenue are located near the fourth car of the train
- Stairs leading directly to Lipton Avenue (exit only) are located near the sixth car of the train
- The DWA is located near the fifth car of the train
Stop Number: Find out when the next streetcar will arrive: text the Stop Number to 898882.
Accessible routes: The TTC provides accessible service on many routes. Not all stops or stations are accessible.
Elevator Alert: Queen's Quay station, streetcar level to concourse level, out of service.
Last updated Mar 22, 7:10 AM