North York Centre Station
2 Service Advisories
Line 1 Yonge-University Schedule
Yonge-University trains run every 2 to 3 minutes during the rush hours and every 4-5 minutes outside the rush hours. Read our holiday service details.
|Train and direction||Monday to Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|First Train southbound||Monday to Friday 5:42 a.m.||Saturday 5:47 a.m.||Sunday 7:57 a.m.|
|Last Train southbound||Monday to Friday 1:18 a.m.||Saturday 1:18 a.m.||Sunday 1:18 a.m.|
|First Train northbound||Monday to Friday 5:50 a.m.||Saturday 6:02 a.m.||Sunday 8:16 a.m.|
|Last Train northbound||Monday to Friday 2:12 a.m.||Saturday 2:12 a.m.||Sunday 2 :12 a.m.|
Times shown are approximate and are subject to change without notice.
- Saturday & Holidays 5:45 a.m. to 2:10 a.m.
- Sunday 7:55 a.m. to 2:10 a.m.
- Monday to Friday 5:35 a.m. to 2:10 a.m.
Lift Line - Call the Lift Line Service before you travel. 416-539-LIFT (5438)
Accessible Alternatives - In the event that your elevator is not in service, look for plans posted at each elevator. You can also view the plans before you travel.
Alert;Non-TTC elevator. Empress Walk mall to Concourse.
Call 416-910-4754 for status
|Fares Concourse To Northbound Platform||No scheduled maintenance|
|Fares Concourse To Southbound Platform||No scheduled maintenance|
|Concourse To Centre Of Southbound Platform||Down At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
Alert;Concourse To Southbound Platform
|Up At All Times|| |
March 27, 2017 - March 29, 2017
|Concourse To Northbound Platform||Down At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|Concourse To Northbound Platform||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
- Address, 5102 Yonge Street
- Accessible, Yes
- Number of Levels, 3
- Platform Type, Side
Accessible indicates an accessible entrance.
Yonge Street Entrance (Mel Lastman Square)
- >Nearest Intersection, Yonge Street and North York Boulevard
- >Location on Street, on the west side of Yonge Street, 163 metres north of North York Boulevard
- >Stairs from the street provide access to Concourse/Collector via the station entrance on the lower level of Mel Lastman Square
Accessible, 5095 Yonge Street Entrance (Empress Walk)
- >Nearest Intersection, Yonge Street and Empress Avenue (Park Home Avenue)
- >Location on Street, on the east side of Yonge Street, 56 metres south of Empress Avenue
- >Elevator, escalator and stair access to Concourse/Collector via Empress Walk Lower Level
5150 Yonge Street Entrance (North York City Centre)
- >Nearest Intersection, Yonge Street and Park Home Avenue (Empress Avenue)
- >Location on Street, on the west side of Yonge Street, 48 metres south of Park Home Avenue
- >Escalator and stair access to Concourse/Collector via North York City Centre Concourse Level
Station Levels, 3
Note, Star indicates a level where customers enter the station.
- Elevator, escalator and stair access to Concourse Level
- Transfer to Bus service at stops on Yonge Street
- Wheel Trans stop, on street at the 5095 Yonge Street Entrance, Accessible (Empress Walk)
- Collector and turnstiles
- Elevator, escalator and stair access to Street Level
- Elevator, escalator and stair access to Subway Platform Level
- Automatic fare gate located at the north end of the Concourse leads to Subway Platform Level
- >Northbound and southbound trains
>Elevator, escalator and stair access to Concourse Level
- >Elevator is located near the third car of the train
- >Escalator is located near the third car of the train
- >Stairs are located near the fourth car of the train
- >Stairs leading to north end of Concourse Level are located at the north end of the Subway Platform
>The DWA is located near the fourth car of the train
- >Elevator is located near the fourth car of the train
- >Escalator is located near the second car of the train
- >Stairs are located near the third car of the train
- > >Stairs leading to north end of Concourse Level are located at the north end of the Subway Platform
- > >The DWA is located near the fifth car of the train
Stop Number: Find out when the next streetcar will arrive: text the Stop Number to 898882.
Accessible routes: The TTC provides accessible service on many routes. Not all stops or stations are accessible.
There are no major disruptions at this time.