Lawrence East Station
- Accessible: No
- Metropass purchase by debit or credit card
- Side platform
1 Service Advisory
Service change effective May 11, 2014
Last updated April 24 2014, 1:47 PM
Scarborough trains run every 4-5 minutes during the rush hours and every 5-6 minutes outside the rush hours
|Train and direction||Monday to Friday||Saturday and Holidays||Sunday|
|First Train westbound||Monday to Friday 5:53 am||Saturday and Holidays 5:58 am||Sunday 9:03 am|
|Last Train westbound||Monday to Friday 1:27 am||Saturday and Holidays 1:27 am||Sunday 1:27 am|
|First Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 6:04 am||Saturday and Holidays 6:08 am||Sunday 9:10 am|
|Last Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 1:38 am||Saturday and Holidays 1:38 am||Sunday 1:38 am|
|Automatic Entrance- West Side Concourse To Scarborough RT||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|Automatic Entrance- East Side Concourse To Scarborough RT||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
TTC Lawrence East RT Station, at Lawrence Avenue East and Midland Avenue, has one parking lot.
Effective on January 1, 2012:
- Paid parking from 5:00 am to 2:00 am on weekdays. Parking is free on weekends and statutory holidays.
- Daily rate is $3 between 5:00 am and 2:00 am.
- Afternoon/Evening rate is $2 between 3:00 pm and 2:00 am.
- Payment can be made by coin, VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Enter Lawrence East Lot from the north side or south side of Lawrence Avenue East, just west of Midland Avenue. There are entrances on the north and south side of Access Road.
- Capacity is 90 spaces.
Address, 2444 Lawrence Avenue East
Accessible, Street Level only
Note: This Station is barrier free from Street Level to Bus and southbound Scarborough RT Platform, the northbound Scarborough RT Platform is not accessible
Number of Levels, 2
Platform Type, Side
Lawrence Avenue Entrance
There are two approach routes to this entrance
1. From Kennedy Road
On the north side of Lawrence Avenue East, travel east from Kennedy Road for 126 metres to reach the bus driveway. Follow the sidewalk on the west side of the bus driveway for 267 metres to reach the entrance
2. From Midland Avenue
On the north side of Lawrence Avenue East, travel west from Midland Avenue for 144 metres. Follow the bend in the sidewalk northward for 18 metres, then continue west for 256 metres. Proceed down the flight of stairs and travel 31 metres through the passageway, continue up the next flight of stairs, then proceed south to reach the entrance
Station Levels, 2
Note, Star indicates a level where customers enter the station.
- Collector and turnstiles
- Northbound and southbound trains (northbound trains can only be accessed via the Underpass Level)
- Stair access to Underpass Level
- Bus Platform
- Wheel Trans transfer point located at WT bus bay at south end of Bus Platform
Scarborough RT Platforms
Note, both platforms are located at street level, however the northbound platform can only be accessed from the Underpass Level
Eastbound and westbound trains
Stair access to Underpass Level
Eastbound (locally northbound)
Stairs to Underpass Level are located near the second car of the train
Westbound (locally southbound)
Stairs to Underpass Level are located near the first and third car of the train
Escalator and stair access to Scarborough RT Platform Level
Stop Number: Find out when the next streetcar will arrive: text the Stop Number to 898882.
Accessible routes: The TTC provides accessible service on many routes. Not all stops or stations are accessible.