Lawrence East Station
- Accessible: No
- Metropass purchase by debit or credit card
- Side platform
Scarborough RT Schedule
Scarborough RT trains run every 4-5 minutes during the rush hours and every 5-6 minutes outside the rush hours
|Train and direction||Monday to Friday||Saturday and Holidays||Sunday|
|First Train westbound||Monday to Friday 5:53 am||Saturday and Holidays 5:58 am||Sunday 9:03 am|
|Last Train westbound||Monday to Friday 1:27 am||Saturday and Holidays 1:27 am||Sunday 1:27 am|
|First Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 6:04 am||Saturday and Holidays 6:08 am||Sunday 9:10 am|
|Last Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 1:38 am||Saturday and Holidays 1:38 am||Sunday 1:38 am|
|Automatic Entrance- West Side Concourse To Scarborough RT||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|Automatic Entrance- East Side Concourse To Scarborough RT||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
TTC Lawrence East RT Station, at Lawrence Avenue East and Midland Avenue, has one parking lot.
Effective on January 1, 2012:
- Paid parking from 5:00 am to 2:00 am on weekdays. Parking is free on weekends and statutory holidays.
- Daily rate is $3 between 5:00 am and 2:00 am.
- Afternoon/Evening rate is $2 between 3:00 pm and 2:00 am.
- Payment can be made by coin, VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Enter Lawrence East Lot from the north side or south side of Lawrence Avenue East, just west of Midland Avenue. There are entrances on the north and south side of Access Road.
- Capacity is 90 spaces.
Stop Number: Find out when the next streetcar will arrive: text the Stop Number to 898882.
Accessible routes: The TTC provides accessible service on many routes. Not all stops or stations are accessible.