- Accessible: No
- Metropass purchase by debit or credit card
- Side platform
Bloor-Danforth trains run every 2-3 minutes during the rush hours and every 4-5 minutes outside the rush hours.
|Train and direction||Monday to Friday||Saturday and Holidays||Sunday|
|First Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 5:46 am||Saturday and Holidays 5:47 am||Sunday 8:47 am|
|Last Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 2:03 am||Saturday and Holidays 2:03 am||Sunday 2:03 am|
|First Train westbound||Monday to Friday 5:50 am||Saturday and Holidays 6:00 am||Sunday 9:00 am|
|Last Train westbound||Monday to Friday 1:43 am||Saturday and Holidays 1:43 am||Sunday 1:43 am|
|South Side - Concourse To Street Level||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|Eastbound Train Platform To Concourse||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|Westbound Train Platform To Concourse||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
- Address, 10 Linnsmore Crescent
Accessible, Street Level onlyNote: The Station is barrier free from Street Level to Bus Platform, Subway Platforms are not accessible
- Number of Levels, 3
- Platform Type, Side
Linsmore Crescent Entrance
- Nearest Intersection, Danforth Avenue and Linnsmore Crescent (Linnsmore Crescent is 200 metres east of Greenwood Avenue)
- Location on Street, on the west side of Linnsmore Crescent, 54 metres north of Danforth Avenue
Station Levels, 3
Note, Star indicates a level where customers enter the station.
- Collector and turnstiles
- Stair access to Concourse Level
- Bus Platform
- Escalator and stair access to Street Level
- Stair access to Subway Platform Level
- Eastbound and westbound trains
- Escalator and stair access to Concourse Level
Escalator and stairs are located near the fifth car of the train
Escalator and stairs are located near the second car of the train
Stop Number: Find out when the next streetcar will arrive: text the Stop Number to 898882.
Accessible routes: The TTC provides accessible service on many routes. Not all stops or stations are accessible.