- Accessible: No
- Side platform
1 Service Advisory
Route diverting south of Queen Street East - Update: road work continuing.
Last updated May 12 2015, 9:16 AM
Line 2 Bloor-Danforth Schedule
Bloor-Danforth trains run every 2-3 minutes during the rush hours and every 4-5 minutes outside the rush hours. For holiday service, call customer information - 416-393-4636.
|Train and direction||Monday to Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|First Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 5:46 am||Saturday 5:47 am||Sunday 8:47 am|
|Last Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 2:03 am||Saturday 2:03 am||Sunday 2:03 am|
|First Train westbound||Monday to Friday 5:50 am||Saturday 6:00 am||Sunday 9:00 am|
|Last Train westbound||Monday to Friday 1:43 am||Saturday 1:43 am||Sunday 1:43 am|
|South Side - Concourse To Street Level||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|Eastbound Train Platform To Concourse||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|Westbound Train Platform To Concourse||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
- Address, 10 Linnsmore Crescent
Accessible, Street Level onlyNote: The Station is barrier free from Street Level to Bus Platform, Subway Platforms are not accessible
- Number of Levels, 3
- Platform Type, Side
Linsmore Crescent Entrance
- Nearest Intersection, Danforth Avenue and Linnsmore Crescent (Linnsmore Crescent is 200 metres east of Greenwood Avenue)
- Location on Street, on the west side of Linnsmore Crescent, 54 metres north of Danforth Avenue
Station Levels, 3
Note, Star indicates a level where customers enter the station.
- Collector and turnstiles
- Stair access to Concourse Level
- Bus Platform
- Wheel Trans transfer point located at WT bus bay on south side of Bus Platform
- Escalator and stair access to Street Level
- Stair access to Subway Platform Level
- Eastbound and westbound trains
- Escalator and stair access to Concourse Level
Escalator and stairs are located near the fifth car of the train
Escalator and stairs are located near the second car of the train
Stop Number: Find out when the next streetcar will arrive: text the Stop Number to 898882.
Accessible routes: The TTC provides accessible service on many routes. Not all stops or stations are accessible.
Elevator Alert: Dundas West Station, eastbound platform to concourse to bus level, out of service.
Last updated May 14, 6:51 AM