- Accessible: No
- Metropass purchase by debit or credit card
- Side platform
- Transfer required for connecting to surface routes
Scarborough RT Schedule
Scarborough RT trains run every 4-5 minutes during the rush hours and every 5-6 minutes outside the rush hours
|Train and direction||Monday to Friday||Saturday and Holidays||Sunday|
|First Train westbound||Monday to Friday 5:51 am||Saturday and Holidays 5:55 am||Sunday 9:00 am|
|Last Train westbound||Monday to Friday 1:25 am||Saturday and Holidays 1:25 am||Sunday 1:25 am|
|First Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 6:07 am||Saturday and Holidays 6:11 am||Sunday 9:12 am|
|Last Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 1:40 am||Saturday and Holidays 1:40 am||Sunday 1:40 am|
TTC Ellesmere RT Station, at Ellesmere Road and Midland Avenue, has one parking lot.
Effective on January 1, 2012:
- Paid parking from 5:00 am to 2:00 am on weekdays. Parking is free on weekends and statutory holidays.
- Daily rate is $3 between 5:00 am and 2:00 am.
- Afternoon/Evening rate is $2 between 3:00 pm and 2:00 am.
- Payment can be made by coin, VISA, MasterCard, or American Express.
- Enter Ellesmere Lot from the north side of Ellesmere Road, just west of Midland Avenue. The entrance is on the west side of Service Road.
- Capacity is 68 spaces.
Stop Number: Find out when the next streetcar will arrive: text the Stop Number to 898882.
Accessible routes: The TTC provides accessible service on many routes. Not all stops or stations are accessible.