- Accessible: No
- Metropass purchase by debit or credit card
- Side platform
2 Service Advisories
Route diverting south of Queen Street East - Update: road work continuing to early Spring 2015.
Last updated November 26 2014, 8:24 AM
Service change effective May 11, 2014
Last updated April 24 2014, 1:49 PM
Bloor-Danforth trains run every 2-3 minutes during the rush hours and every 4-5 minutes outside the rush hours.
|Train and direction||Monday to Friday||Saturday and Holidays||Sunday|
|First Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 6:13 am||Saturday and Holidays 6:20 am||Sunday 9:20 am|
|Last Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 2:02 am||Saturday and Holidays 2:02 am||Sunday 2:02 am|
|First Train westbound||Monday to Friday 5:51 am||Saturday and Holidays 6:01 am||Sunday 9:01 am|
|Last Train westbound||Monday to Friday 1:44 am||Saturday and Holidays 1:44 am||Sunday 1:44 am|
|South Side - East End - Eastbound Platform To Concourse||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|North Side - East End - Westbound Platform To Concourse||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|Concourse To Street Level||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
- Address, 30 Donlands Avenue
Accessible, Street Level onlyNote: The Station is barrier free from Street Level to Bus Platform, Subway Platforms are not accessible
- Number of Levels, 3
- Platform Type, Side
Donlands Avenue Entrance
- Nearest Intersection, Danforth Avenue and Donlands Avenue
- Location on Street, on the west side of Donlands Avenue, 53 metres north of Danforth Avenue
Station Levels, 3
Note, Star indicates a level where customers enter the station.
- Collector and turnstiles
- Stair access to Concourse Level
- Bus Platform
- Wheel Trans transfer point located at WT bus bay on west side of Bus Platform
- Escalator and stair access to Street Level
- Stair access to Subway Platform Level
- Eastbound and westbound trains
- Escalator and stair access to Concourse Level
Escalator is located near the third car of the train
Stairs are located near the second car of the train
Escalator is located near the fourth car of the train
Stairs are located near the fifth car of the train
Stop Number: Find out when the next streetcar will arrive: text the Stop Number to 898882.
Accessible routes: The TTC provides accessible service on many routes. Not all stops or stations are accessible.