Castle Frank Station
- Accessible: No
- Bicycle repair stop
- Wi-Fi Enabled
- Cellular Enabled
- Side platform
- Station Location
Line 2 Bloor-Danforth Schedule
Bloor-Danforth trains run every 2 to 3 minutes during the rush hours and every 4-5 minutes outside the rush hours. Read our holiday service details
|Train and direction||Monday to Friday||Saturday||Sunday|
|First Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 6:07 a.m.||Saturday 6:14 a.m.||Sunday 8:30 a.m.|
|Last Train eastbound||Monday to Friday 1:58 a.m.||Saturday 1:58 a.m.||Sunday 1:58 a.m.|
|First Train westbound||Monday to Friday 5:56 a.m.||Saturday 6:01 a.m.||Sunday 8:05 a.m.|
|Last Train westbound||Monday to Friday 1:48 a.m.||Saturday 1:48 a.m.||Sunday 1:48 a.m.|
Times shown are approximate and are subject to change without notice.
- Saturday & Holidays 5:55 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Sunday 8:05 a.m. to 2 a.m.
- Monday to Friday 5:50 a.m. to 2 a.m.
|South Side - Centre - Eastbound Platform To Concourse||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|North Side - Centre - Westbound Platform To Concourse||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
|Lower Concourse To Street Level||Up At All Times||No scheduled maintenance|
- Address, 600 Bloor Street East
- Accessible, Street Level only Note: The Station is barrier free from Street Level to Bus Platform, Subway Platforms are not accessible
- Number of Levels, 3
- Platform Type, Side
Castle Frank Road Entrance
- Nearest Intersection, Bloor Street East and Castle Frank Road
- Location on Street, on the west side of Castle Frank Road, 10 metres north of Bloor Street East
Station Levels, 3
Note, Star indicates a level where customers enter the station.
- Collector and turnstiles
- Stair access to Concourse Level
- Bus Platform
- Wheel Trans stop, at Bus Platform, shared with route #65 Parliament
- Stair access from Bus Platform directly to Subway Platform Level
- At west end of Bus Platform, direct exit to Bloor Street East
- Escalator and stair access to Street Level
- Stair access to Subway Platform Level
- Eastbound and westbound trains
- Escalator and stair access to Concourse Level
- Stair access directly to Bus Platform and Bloor Street East
- Escalator and stairs leading to Concourse, Bus Platform and Castle Frank Road are located near the third car of the train
- Stairs leading directly to Bus Platform and Bloor Street East (exit only) are located near the sixth car of the train
- Escalator and stairs leading to Concourse, Bus Platform and Castle Frank Road are located near the fourth car of the train
- Stairs leading directly to Bus Platform and Bloor Street East (exit only) are located near the first car of the train
- The DWA is located near the fifth car of the train
Stop Number: Find out when the next streetcar will arrive: text the Stop Number to 898882.
Accessible routes: The TTC provides accessible service on many routes. Not all stops or stations are accessible.
Elevator Alert: Queen's Quay Station, streetcar platform to street level, out of service until June 16, 2017, due to construction.
Last updated 1:38 PM