301 Queen - Streetcar restrictions during several construction projects - September 4 update
Ongoing route changes will occur during multiple road, track and bridge work on Queen Street, The Queensway and Lake Shore Boulevard, and improvements at Humber Loop throughout 2017.
5 a.m., September 4 to September 29, 2017
Streetcar service returns. Shuttle buses will be restricted from the Queen Street East and Coxwell Avenue intersection.
- 301 Queen overnight shuttle buses will run between Long Branch Loop and Neville Park Loop, diverting in both directions via Queen Street, Woodward Avenue, Eastern Avenue, Kingston Road and Queen Street.
- 501 Queen streetcar service returns between Sunnyside Loop and Connaught Avenue.
- 501R Queen shuttle buses will run between River Street and Neville Park Loop, diverting in both directions via Queen Street, Woodward Avenue, Eastern Avenue, Kingston Road and Queen Street.
- 501L Queen shuttle buses continue to operate between Dufferin Gate Loop and Long Branch Loop, via Queen Street, The Queensway, Windermere Avenue and Lake Shore Boulevard.
- 501M Queen will operate a clockwise service linking The Queensway with Lake Shore Boulevard, Marine Parade Drive, and Park Lawn Road.
Customers may transfer between streetcars and buses at any point on Queen Street, between Roncesvalles and Dufferin or River and Connaught.
When transferring between 501/301 Queen streetcars and buses using PRESTO, do not tap onto the next vehicle when boarding.
Close up view of 501R/301 Queen and 502 Downtowner / 503 Kingston Rd
routing at Queen Street East and Coxwell Avenue.
Close up view of 501L Queen and 501M Queen routing between
Windermere Avenue and Park Lawn Road.