Line 2 East Extension - Enbridge gas relocation work on Hollyhedge Drive at Danforth Road
Starting week of February 19, 2019
What we are doing and why?
Beginning the week of February 19, 2019 crews will start relocating some natural gas mains to make way for the future subway Line 2 East Extension. The work area will be located on Hollyhedge Drive at Danforth Road.
- Work at this location is expected to begin the week of February 19 and be completed by April 19, 2019.
- Some work may be rescheduled due to weather conditions or unforeseen circumstances.
- Work will take place between 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday to Friday.
What to expect
- Short-term lane closures may be required in order to facilitate the work.
- Driveways will remain open to businesses.
Traffic, pedestrian and transit restrictions
- Pedestrian walkways will remain open. Please watch for additional signs directing pedestrians, as detours may be required.
- No impacts to TTC bus stops are anticipated.
- As always, please take care when travelling near work sites.
Thank you for your patience as we work to improve transit in Toronto.
For further information:
Christina Joseph, Senior Community Liaison, 416-590-6753, Christina.firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about this gas line relocation work, please contact Enbridge at 416-495-4809 or email@example.com.
506 Carlton: Detour westbound via Parliament St, Dundas St W and Bay St due to a blocked track.
Last updated 11:09 AM
Questions about construction advisories?
7 a.m.- 10 p.m., except statutory holidays.
TTY Hearing Impaired Service