Leslie Street at Eastern Avenue and Lake Shore Boulevard - line painting and final asphalt work
July 18 to 20 - 7 p.m. to 5 a.m. each night
Work description and purpose
From July 18 to 20 between 7 p.m. and 5 a.m. nightly, new line painting and surface asphalt work will be completed on Leslie Street within (and in the vicinity of) the Eastern Avenue and Lake Shore Boulevard intersections. Pending weather, the work will be completed within the three nights.
Traffic and pedestrian restrictions
- During work on the west side of Eastern Avenue, vehicles to the west of the Leslie/Eastern intersection will be required to divert around the area.
- During work on the east side of Eastern Avenue, one lane in each direction will be maintained.
- Leslie Street between Queen Street and the plazas driveway south of Mosley will be maintained in both directions through the work areas.
- Leslie Street between the plaza driveway and Lake Shore Boulevard will be closed during work hours only.
- No access to Lake Shore Boulevard from Leslie Street during work hours.
Lake Shore Boulevard
- Traffic on Lake Shore Boulevard will be maintained east and west (with a westbound lane reduction).
- No access to Leslie Street north of Lake Shore Boulevard during work hours.
Police will be on-site to direct traffic and pedestrians. The Martin Goodman Trail will be maintained.
83 Jones buses will be maintained and assisted by police through the area.
For further information:
Paul Tran, Community Liaison, 416-981-1601; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about construction advisories?
7 a.m.- 10 p.m., except statutory holidays.
TTY Hearing Impaired Service