Plan your trip, get up-to-the-minute service information, and know when the next vehicle will arrive at your stop.
TTC Trip Planner
Plan your trip anywhere in the Greater Toronto and Hamilton Area (GTHA) with our Trip Planner.
Get service advisories and updates via Twitter and Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter @TTCnotices and @TTChelps
- 'Like' the TTC Facebook page
- Stay in touch through our other social media services
My TTC e-Services
Register for My TTC e-Services to automatically receive current service information, e-alerts, and media advisories.
Once you have created your e-Services profile, you can select the e-services and the specific route information you wish to receive.
Next Vehicle Arrival System
Next Vehicle Arrival System provides real-time route data for the next bus or streetcar arriving at any specific stop.
You can access the information directly through our partner website, www.nextbus.com.
Real-time information is also available via SMS on your mobile phone (Standard rates apply).
- To receive arrival times for the next TTC vehicles (up to 6), just text the multi-digit stop number to 898882 (TXTTTC).
- To receive arrival times for one specific route, text the multi-digit stop number, a space, then the route number to 898882 (TXTTTC).
- To receive arrival times for a specific route going in a specific direction, text the multi-digit stop number, space, the route number, another space and the specific direction (N, S, E, W) to 898882 (TXTTTC)
- For information, text HELP to 898882 (TXTTTC)
The TTC takes reasonable care to provide information regarding the arrival of the next vehicle, using vehicle real-time data. However, no vehicle arrival time is guaranteed. The TTC accepts no responsibility for any transit service adjustments, errors or omissions.
Subscribe to our RSS Feeds to receive service alerts, news, special events and more.
We want your feedback!
Contact us to provide your feedback as we continue to develop our online services and address any issues that we find.