Green P Mobile Pay has now arrived at non-gated TTC commuter lots.
Green P Mobile Pay is an exciting new initiative being introduced as an easy and convenient way to pay for parking using your mobile device. Mobile Pay is available at non-gated lots across the city, including several TTC commuter lots.
To use Mobile Pay, simply download the Green P app from the App Store or Google Play. You can purchase parking, track your parking history, extend your parking time remotely, and receive a 10 minute alert on your mobile device before your parking session expires.
- When using Mobile Pay, you are no longer required to visit the Pay-And-Display parking machine.
- Parking rates remain the same as those currently applied, and there are no additional fees.
- For more information on Mobile Pay, visit here. Watch this video, on Vimeo, to learn how to get set up with the Green P App.
TTC Yorkdale Commuter Parking Lot is closed as of January 6, 2014.
Yorkdale Shopping Centre TTC commuter parking will resume Fall 2015.
Commuter parking is available at the following stations:
General parking terms and conditions
The following terms and conditions are applicable to all TTC parking lots, unless otherwise noted.
- Hours of paid parking: Monday to Friday 5 a.m. to 2 a.m. - see conditions of each lot.
- Payment can be made by coin, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Green P Mobile Pay (where available).
- Free parking available on weekends and holidays at TTC commuter parking lots where applicable - see conditions of each lot.
- No overnight parking allowed at any lot between 2 a.m. and 5 a.m. every day.
For your personal safety
Our Transit Enforcement Officers have observed that when the parking lot is full, customers returning to the lot are being approached by strangers offering to drive them back to their vehicles so that they can take their parking spot. As you are aware, it is not safe to accept rides from strangers.
All parking subject to availability. Information posted at location is final. TTC is not responsible for loss or damage to vehicles or their contents. Entering the property without payment of the correct fee is illegal, and in violation of the Trespass to Property Act and TTC By-Law No. 1. Offending vehicles will be tagged and/or towed. Use of the parking lot and parking is subject to the Toronto Municipal Code Chapter 915.
ALL CLEAR: The delay at Gerrard and Greenwood has cleared. 506 Carlton has returned to regular routing.
Last updated 8:53 AM
See where $11.50 can take you
The TTC Day Pass gives you unlimited one-day travel on all regular TTC services.
Get your Day Pass today
Connect with us
You can plan your trip, get up-to-the-minute service information, and know when the next vehicle will arrive at your stop with our online services.