- How much does it cost to ride the TTC?
- Prices are dependent on the type of fare media you choose to purchase. For a full list of fares, visit Prices.
- What type of fare media can I purchase from the TTC Pass Vending Machine?
- By debit card or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or American Express), the Pass Vending Machine (PVM) typically sells the Adult Metropass, the Senior/Student Metropass, and the Adult Weekly Pass. Some PVMs sell the Post-Secondary Student Metropass and the GTA Weekly Pass as well. See Pass Vending Machines for details on specific fare media available at different locations.
- Can I purchase a Metropass with a credit card?
- You can buy a monthly Metropass by debit card and credit card (Visa, Mastercard, or American Express) at all TTC collector booths in subway stations.
- When can I purchase a new Metropass?
- The Metropass is sold from the 24th day of the month prior, until the fourth business day of the month for which the pass will be used.
- Can I use my Metropass before the first of the month?
- No, the Metropass is valid from the first of the month until the end of the month only.
- Can I use my Metropass north of Steeles?
- No, the Metropass is only valid on all TTC vehicles south of Steeles.
- I'm on a TTC bus travelling north of Steeles and the bus driver asked me to pay an extra fare. Why is that necessary?
- For routes North of Steeles Avenue, you have to pay the York Region transit fare, even though you are on a TTC bus. Extra fare is also required on the 58 Malton - West of Jetliner Drive & Airport Road, and on the 32B Eglinton West - West of Skymark and Explorer.
- Where can I use my GTA pass?
- The Greater Toronto Area (GTA) Weekly Pass is an accepted fare on all TTC, Mississauga, Brampton and York Region Transit routes, including service for persons with disabilities which are operated by these systems. Customers in possession of a GTA Pass will not be required to pay the additional zone fare when crossing municipal boundaries.
- Can I use my Day Pass during the week for more than one person?
- No, any one day Monday to Friday, the Day Pass is good for one person only, from the start of service until 5:30 a.m. the next day. On Saturdays, Sundays and statutory holidays you may use the Day Pass for unlimited one day travel for a group of up to six people (maximum of two adults, and up to 4 youths 19 years of age or under), from the start of service until 5:30 a.m. the next day.
- How does a transfer work?
- Transfers are time sensitive and must be used for a continuous trip. They are not good for stopovers, or return trips and must be used where two routes meet. For more information please visit Transfers or see the reverse side of the transfer.
63 Ossington and 161 Rogers Road routes diverting both ways via Rogers, Dufferin, Davenport due to a collision at Oakwood and Conway.
Last updated 6:29 AM