Current news releases
TTC 501 Queen streetcars to divert this weekend
October 9, 2015
This weekend, Oct. 10-11, the 501/301 Queen streetcars will divert
- More TTC service improvements starting Sunday
October 8, 2015 - The TTC is increasing service and improving reliability at off-peak times on many bus and streetcar routes starting Sun., Oct. 11
- Portion of TTC Line 2 closed this weekend
October 7, 2015 - This weekend, Oct. 10-11, there will be no subway service between St George and Pape stations
- TTC on deck for Blue Jays playoff games
October 6, 2015 - The TTC will take Toronto Blue Jays fans out to the ball game
- TTC supervisor dismissed over benefits irregularities
October 2, 2015 - The TTC dismissed one employee today for their part in an alleged benefits fraud
- TTC subway service open all night for Scotiabank Nuit Blanche
September 30, 2015 - The TTC will operate subway service on Lines 1 and 2 all night, from Downsview to Finch stations on Line 1 and from Kennedy to Kipling stations on Line 2 for those taking in the sights and sounds of Scotiabank Nuit Blanche.
- TTC installs bicycle repair facilities at 10 subway stations
September 29, 2015 - TTC customers are now able to make minor repairs to their bicycles at select subway stations
- Tenth new TTC streetcar enters service
September 28, 2015 - The TTC’s tenth new low-floor streetcar, car number 4411, entered service on the 509 Harbourfront route
- Explore Scotiabank Nuit Blanche with the TTC
September 25, 2015 - The TTC is making it easier to explore Scotiabank Nuit Blanche with special event transit passes
- TTC Board meeting Mon. Sept 28
September 23, 2015 - The TTC Board will hold its next meeting on Mon. Sept. 28
- TTC Human Resources and Labour Relations committee meet tomorrow
September 23, 2015 - The TTC’s Human Resources and Labour Relations Committee will meet on Thurs., Sept. 24
21 Brimley buses diverting northbound via Finch, Alexmuir due to a collision at Finch and Brimley.
Last updated Oct 12, 11:48 PM
The TTC issues news releases and media advisories to local, national and international news media by email.
The public can also receive news from the TTC. Simply register with My TTC e-Services or update your existing profile and select news releases, as well as media advisories
Like us on
View the TTC YouTube Channel
Connect with us every day to get service advisories and updates.