Current news releases
TTC unveils its third annual Customer Charter
January 23, 2015
The Toronto Transit Commission today unveiled its 2015 Customer Charter
- TTC to unveil 2015 customer charter
January 22, 2015 - TTC Chair Josh Colle and Deputy CEO/Chief Customer Officer Chris Upfold will unveil the third annual TTC Customer Charter tomorrow at Bloor-Yonge Station.
- Metrolinx and TTC developing a plan to accelerate rollout of PRESTO
January 21, 2015 - Metrolinx and Toronto Transit Commission are pleased to announce that they are developing a plan that will allow transit riders to use the PRESTO fare card throughout the system a year ahead of schedule.
- Special TTC Board meeting on the 2015 budgets
January 19, 2015 - The Toronto Transit Commission will hold a special Board meeting
- Mayor Tory, Chair Colle announce major investment in transit to cut congestion: Kids to ride free on the TTC, significant expansion of bus routes and more subway trains during rush hour
January 19, 2015 - Toronto Mayor John Tory and TTC Chair Josh Colle today announced a $95 million investment that will significantly expand and enhance transit service.
- Next TTC Board Meeting to take place at North York Civic Centre
January 16, 2015 - Please be advised that the TTC Board Meeting scheduled on Wednesday, January 21 will take place at the North York Civic Centre
- TTC rush hour streetcar service affected by extreme cold
January 13, 2015 - Due to extreme cold weather, streetcar service will be affected during rush hour this afternoon and tomorrow morning.
- Extreme cold to affect TTC afternoon rush hour streetcar service
January 7, 2015 - The Toronto Transit Commission is advising that today’s extreme cold weather will impact streetcar service for this afternoon’s rush hour
- No service from Union to St Andrew stations on TTC’s Line 1 this weekend
January 6, 2015 - This weekend, on Saturday, January 10 and Sunday, January 11, there will be no service between Union and St Andrew stations as TTC crews continue Union Station platform upgrades.
- TTC New Year's Eve service free after 7 p.m. thanks to Corby Spirit and Wine
December 29, 2014 - On New Year's Eve, the Toronto Transit Commission will offer free service from 7 p.m. on Dec. 31, 2014 to 7 a.m. on Jan. 1, 2015, and extended subway service until after 3:30 a.m., thanks to a sponsorship agreement with Corby Spirit and Wine.
- TTC CEO orders review of operator training program
December 22, 2014 - TTC CEO orders review of operator training program
The TTC issues news releases and media advisories to local, national and international news media by email.
The public can also receive news from the TTC. Simply register with My TTC e-Services or update your existing profile and select news releases, as well as media advisories
Like us on
View the TTC YouTube Channel
Connect with us every day to get service advisories and updates.