News for October 2011
Toronto Royal Canadian Legion and TTC launch annual Poppy sales campaign
October 27, 2011
Canadian war veterans and peacekeepers will team up with students from Davisville Public School, to launch the Toronto Royal Canadian Legion’s annual TTC Poppy Campaign.
- TTC to close portion of Yonge subway line for weekend track work
October 24, 2011 - TTC will close a portion of the Yonge line from Eglinton Station to Bloor Station on Saturday and Sunday.
- TTC welcomes its 28 billionth customer
October 17, 2011 - The Toronto Transit Commission will mark a major milestone tomorrow, when Chair Karen Stintz welcomes the TTC’s 28 billionth rider
- TTC staff recommends random alcohol and drug testing for employees
October 17, 2011 - The Toronto Transit Commission will consider a staff report to amend its existing fitness for duty policy to include random alcohol and drug testing.
- TTC diversions for Scotiabank waterfront marathon
October 14, 2011 - TTC service on many routes will be on diversion this Sunday, October 16, during the annual Scotiabank Waterfront Marathon
- TTC establishes Customer Liaison Panel, announces first town hall
October 13, 2011 - The Customer Liaison Panel will include eight TTC customers, the Chair of the TTC, one additional Commissioner, the Chief General Manager, the Chief Customer Service Officer, one member from the Advisory Committee on Accessible Transportation, and Steve O’Brien, Chair of the TTC Customer Service Advisory Panel.
- TTC Chair to make major customer service announcement
October 12, 2011 - Toronto Transit Commission Chair Karen Stintz will make a major customer service announcement
- TTC introduces new, convenient Metropass design
October 7, 2011 - The Toronto Transit Commission is introducing a redesigned Metropass starting in November