TTC announces service changes
May 5, 2011
The Toronto Transit Commission will be increasing service on many popular routes, starting Sunday, May 8:
- 12 Kingston Road – Route change to accommodate new Variety Village bus stop
- 192 Airport Rocket – Increased morning service to and from Pearson Airport
- 511 Bathurst – Increased evening service Monday to Saturday, and all day Sunday and holidays
- 29 Dufferin - Route extension to Ontario Place
- 509 Harbourfront - Increased service, evenings and weekends
- 72 Pape – Evening and weekend route extension to Cherry Beach
- 86 Scarborough – Route extension for weekend service to Toronto Zoo
- 85 Sheppard East – later evening service from the Toronto Zoo
- 510 Spadina – Increased service to Harbourfront
- 165 Weston Road North – Service extended to Canada’s Wonderland on weekends/holidays
For all other service changes starting May 8, please visit www.ttc.ca.
View all articles from May
Elevator Alert: Queens Quay Station, streetcar level to street level, out of service.
Last updated Feb 9, 2:05 PM
The TTC issues news releases and media advisories to local, national and international news media by email.
The public can also receive news from the TTC. Simply register with My TTC e-Services or update your existing profile and select news releases, as well as media advisories
Like us on
View the TTC YouTube Channel
Connect with us every day to get service advisories and updates.