News for September 2010
September 30, 2010
A special meeting of the Commission has been called for today at 5 p.m. to consider all agenda items with confidential attachments, as well as a new public report entitled, "Open Payments: Delegation of Authority to Award Contract."
- TTC diversions for Scotiabank Waterfront Marathon
September 24, 2010 - TTC service on many routes will be on diversion this Sunday, September 26, during the annual Scotiabank Waterfront Marathon.
- TTC the better way to see Scotiabank Nuit Blanche
September 21, 2010 - The TTC’s Special Event Day Pass for Scotiabank Nuit Blanche is now available at all TTC Collector Booths.
- TTC unveils mobile version of website, trip planner
September 17, 2010 - The Toronto Transit Commission today announced that its website and Internet Trip Planner are both now available as mobile applications for smartphones and mobiles devices.
- TTC track repairs close subway from Lawrence West to Downsview stations this weekend
September 15, 2010 - In order to undertake necessary subway track repairs, the TTC will be closing a section of the Yonge-University-Spadina line this weekend between Lawrence West and Downsview stations.
- TTC introduces station managers
September 13, 2010 - The TTC has begun the first phase of the implementation of station managers at eight downtown subway stations.
- TTC diversions for the Toronto International Film Festival
September 10, 2010 - On Sunday, September 12, between 4 a.m. and 9 p.m., King Street will be closed in both directions from Duncan Street to Peter Street for the Toronto International Film Festival.
- TTC announces major service increases in September
September 3, 2010 - On Sunday, September 5, the Toronto Transit Commission is increasing services during the peak and off-peak times on all days of the week on more than 30 individual bus, streetcar and subway routes.