News for July 2009
TTC increases accessible and bike-friendly bus routes
July 31, 2009
The TTC will introduce nine new accessible routes and 25 new bike-friendly routes, starting this August 2, 2009.
- TTC the better way to Jump Up at Caribana
July 29, 2009 - The TTC will provide extra service this Saturday for the annual Caribana Parade.
- TTC Eglinton Crosstown LRT Open House
July 27, 2009 - Members of the public are invited to attend an open house in connection with the proposed Eglinton Crosstown LRT.
- TTC and Toronto Police Service launch streetcar safety campaign
July 17, 2009 - The TTC and Toronto Police Service will launch the annual TTC streetcar safety campaign on Monday, July 20.
- TTC 501 and 502 streetcar route changes
July 17, 2009 - Starting at 6 a.m. on Monday, July 20, the TTC and the City of Toronto will begin the first phase of major road and track repairs in the intersection of Queen Street East and Church Streets.
- TTC Commission meeting change of location
July 6, 2009 - The location of the TTC Commission meeting, to take place on Thursday, July 9th, has been changed.